A million thanks to Diana of the incredible blog, our.city.lights., for nominating me!
- Put the logo on your post.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you like.
- Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
- Let them know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and the person who gave you the award.
- our.city.lights: I don't know the protocol for these awards, but I ultimately decided that regardless, Diane deserves to be showered with blog-love. She's incredibly inspiring; her covet-able outfits, legendary camera collection, and thoughtful posts are a delight to read.
- Daddy Likey: Thinking back, Daddy Likey is probably the reason I started blogging in the first place. Winona's fresh, funny take on all things fashion -- and quite a few things not at all fashion-related -- is a gem amongst the overwhelming "meh" of most style blogs.
- The Clothes Horse: The Clothes Horse may seem like a run-of-the-mill "what I wore today" fashion blog, but that's far too dismissive. The Clothes Horse has inspired me to really think about what I'm wearing; my predilection for dresses is probably directly influenced by scrolling through the Clothes Horse's enchanting photos.
- Saturday Jane's Last Semester: Saturday Jane is a new blogger, but she's easily one of my favourite reads. Her posts are at once witty, poignant, and always intelligent. She's going to be a star.
- Lemon Love: This is another recent find, and it's quickly climbing to the top of my favourites list. I am insanely jealous of her design skills, her artistic ability, and her eyebrows. In general, I am insanely jealous.
- Lesley Denford: One of the top five most beautiful blogs on the internet. Lesley is an incredibly talented artist, and her gorgeous collages also serve as eye-candy for the blog. Inspiration personified.
- babyassface: Funniest blog name ever. The first time I read babyassface, I laughed so hard I knocked my computer off my lap, causing my mother to come in from another room and yell at me. Jenny has humour in spades and skin care advice to match.