Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sick day

Dear No One in Particular,

I think I pulled a muscle in my back, and it huuurts.
I feel a bit better than yesterday -- yesterday, I was in screaming pain, totally unable to find a comfortable position. I fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning, whimpering, after spending an hour with a heating pad on my back.

It hurt just as badly this morning, too. I was in tears as I left for school, the pain of walking to my car was so great.

Right now, I'm lying on my couch, watching reruns of "The Golden Girls" and "Yo Gabba Gabba!"*
I do feel better, but I'm hopped up on expired prescription-strength ibuprofen, so that might be part of the reason.

This sucks.

--amanda

*The GREATEST children's show ever. It helps to press the fast-forward button when it gets annoying.

No comments: